The data “J” corresponds to the STD schedule
1. Class 150 flanges except Lap Joint will be furnished with 0.06 (1.6mm) raised face, which is included in ‘Thickness’ (C) and ‘Length through Hub’ (Y1), (Y3).
2. For Slip-on, Threaded, Socket Welding and Lap Joint Flanges, the hubs can be shaped either vertical from base to top or tapered within the limits of 7 degrees.
3. Blind Flanges may be made with the same hub as that used for Slip-on Flanges or without hub.
4. The gasket surface and backside (bearing surface for bolting) are made parallel within 1 degree. To accomplish parallelism, spot facing is carried out according to MSS SP-9, without reducing thickness (C).
5. Depth of Socket (D) is covered by ANSI B 16.5 only in sizes through 3 inch, over 3 inch is at the manufacturer’s option.
6. Welding Neck Flange Bore Size SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD, SCH40, SCH60, SCH80, SCH100, SCH 120, SCH140, SCH160, XS